Do you want the chance to work in a forward thinking Multi Academy Trust that always puts the children first?
We are looking for a cover teacher to join our team at Hill Farm Primary School.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we build on the wide ranging improvements we have secured over the last three years, in our ‘good’ and growing school. We are very proud of our dedicated and caring staff team; hard-working and well-behaved children; vibrant learning environment and supportive parents and carers. We are committed to ensuring that children of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their very best in everything they do. We are also committed to growing the talent in all our staff, enabling them to flourish and succeed.
This is either a full time or part time post to cover classes for PPA and staff release from Reception to year 6. This is not a class teacher post so the successful candidate will be creative with a very positive, ‘can do’ attitude, committed to raising aspiration.
If you are looking to get onto the right teacher training programme for you, this opportunity will be a valuable stepping stone to gain some really worthwhile experience. Alternatively you might be an HLTA with cover experience across both KS1 and KS2 looking for your next step.
We are looking for you to:
- Cover in class for all year groups.
- Be passionate about children’s learning.
- Be dedicated, organised and enthusiastic.
- Be committed to adding value and achieving progress for all pupils.
- Enjoy being creative and having fun with our pupils.
- Make a difference to the prospects of all our pupils.
As a large, three form entry primary school working, as part of a multi-academy trust, we can offer:
- An enhanced salary for a candidate with appropriate expertise.
- Children who enjoy learning.
- The opportunity to work alongside experienced leaders.
- A pledge to grow your talent through quality CPD with the support of our Trust and its Teaching School.
- Clear succession planning to enable staff to develop leadership skills for the future.
- A commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition.
- Dedicated and caring staff.
- A range of benefits which includes cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes, free parking and an employee discount scheme.
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can really make a difference, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Visits and applications: The Headteacher, Mike Wills, would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunity, please email HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk to book onto a visit.
Application packs are available to download on www.wmjobs.co.uk , www.tes.co.uk , www.hillfarmprimary.co.uk or by email from Emma Over, Trust HR Director, HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk .
Completed forms are returnable to Emma via email on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk .
Application deadline: 9.00 am on Wednesday 25 April 2018
Interviews take place 30 April or 1 May
Inspiring children, improving lives
Hill Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.