Cover Supervisor (ability to offer some PE an advantage)
from September 2018
Salary: £20,661 (pro-rated) Scale Point 22
32.5 hours per week, term-time only
The School is:
· One of the nationally renowned schools belonging to The King Edward’s Foundation, Birmingham.
· An OFSTED Outstanding School.
· Very successful, with examination results among the highest in the country and pupils whose behaviour is described as ‘exemplary’.
· An excellent induction programme for new staff as part of a strong career development framework.
· First-rate accommodation, with several recent developments, in attractive parkland to the South of the City.
We are seeking to appoint a supervisor to provide classroom cover for absent staff, and some administration support. The ability to offer PE support would be advantageous, but not essential.
Please get in touch - we look forward to hearing from you!
Please download an application pack from our website, www.kechg.org.uk. For further information, please contact Ms Sarah Harnett, PA to Headteacher.
King Edward VI Camp Hill Girls’ School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Closing date for applications: Monday 4 June 2018, 4pm.