2.5 hours per week, (8.30 - 3.30) plus 1.5 additional hours for co-curricular activities after school- Term Time Only 39 weeks. Actual salary shown includes a notional payment for annual leave.
This post is ideal for those who are considering a career in teaching and are thinking of applying for a PGCE or School Direct course. No experience is necessary as appropriate training will be provided. The successful candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, relate well to young people and possess Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent).
Are you able to:
· Communicate effectively with a friendly and helpful disposition?
· Work calmly under pressure?
· Working between 8.30 am and 3.30 pm term time only, with 1.5 hours after school.
· To supervise students in a class when a teacher is absent and assisting departments with
· all aspects of student progress
· Supporting teachers on visits and in lessons, invigilating examinations and support in
· curriculum areas
· To create a positive atmosphere and professional impression that reflects our core values
· and ethos
· Working in a small highly motivated team of colleagues
· The opportunity to gain further experience and career progression as the school is built, the intake grows and our infrastructure expands
· Working as part of a team is a crucial aspect of the role within many different departments, so you must have a flexible attitude to react to different situations throughout the school day and the ability to use your own initiative within the learning environment.
For further details please contact Sharon Rolland at firstname.lastname@example.org