ABC Teachers are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working Cover Supervisor to undertake a long term role in a North Birmingham Secondary School in the summer term.
We require someone who is keen to work with young people and is a good all-rounder (able to cover a range of subjects) and is committed and reliable.
The school is based in North Birmingham have a supportive structure to support the successful person and ensure they hit the ground running in the summer term. This role would be suited to someone looking to get into teaching and use this as substantial 'learning on the job' experience.
For more information or if you are interested in applying please contact Mike Talbot today on 0121481 2231 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
About the Role:
• Responsible for delivering a range of subjects across KS3 and KS4
• Responsible for managing the behaviour of pupils during class time
• Attending staff meetings
• Reporting to returning teacher and leaving suitable feedback
• Ensure adequate provision for students of all abilities.
• This is a long term supply role.
About the School:
• Based in North Birmingham
• Excellent links to public transport
• Supportive culture and department
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Ideally have a degree or equivalent
• Have previous experience working with children in the UK
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Mike Talbot today on 0121 481 2231 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.