Required for September 2019
30 hours per week, term time only
New NJC Pay Grade E, SCP 11-17 (previously Grade 5, SCP 21-25)
Actual salary £14,195 to £15,985 per year
Ladybridge High School is a happy and successful school with a family ethos, centred around the values of compassion, honesty and hard work. The school is very popular and over-subscribed with year on year improving academic outcomes. The wonderfully diverse population of learners, the emphasis on professional learning for staff and the friendly atmosphere make Ladybridge an interesting and enjoyable place to work.
We are seeking to appoint a suitably experienced Cover Supervisor who has the talent, passion and determination to help us secure the best possible learning outcomes and experiences for our young people. The post-holder will also be responsible for communicating the work set by teachers to the students and for the supervision of classes during the short-term absence of the teacher.
We are looking for an exceptional colleague with:
* Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
* Effective use of ICT to support learning
* An understanding of classroom roles and responsibilities
* A good working knowledge of the national curriculum in secondary schools
* A clear understanding of school policies and procedures
* Experience of working with children in an educational setting
* Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
* Highly effective organisational skills
* An ability to relate well to adults and young people at all levels.
Interested colleagues should complete an application form, which can be downloaded from the school’s website www.ladybridgehigh.co.uk, and submit with a letter of application to outline how your experiences to date prepare you for this role.
Deadline for application: Monday 15th July 2019 at 12:00 noon
Please send completed application forms to Liz Heyes, HR and Finance Officer, Ladybridge High School, New York, Bolton BL3 4NG or by email to HR@ladybridgehigh.co.uk
Ladybridge High School is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.