Bradford Forster Academy is a new 11-16 Church of England secondary Academy and part of the Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT), a growing Christian Multi-Academy Trust based in Bradford. The Academy opened on 1st September 2015 and now has 550 students on roll in years 7, 8 and 9. Within BDAT there is an exciting opportunity to work across a variety of growing diverse schools.
We are seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor who will provide cover supervision in the short term absence of teachers and, support teams in other areas such as resource development.
The successful candidate will:
• Provide Cover Supervision, working under the guidance of teaching/senior staff with an agreed system of supervision
• Assist teaching staff to plan, manage and prepare teaching resources
• Maintain records/management information systems
• Contribute to the overall ethos and aims of the academy.
• Establish productive working relationships with all stakeholders
• Be able to prioritise and remain calm under pressure.
We can offer you:
• An attractive, very well resourced working environment.
• Effective and supportive colleagues.
• Opportunities for personal and professional development.
Closing Date: 9am Friday 15 June 2018
For full details, application form with information pack, please visit our website http://www.bradfordforsteracademy.co.uk/job-vacancies/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).