Smart Teachers are recruiting for passionate Cover Supervisors to help support the day to day running of a “Good” secondary school in Brent, North West London. The Cover Supervisors position would be daily supply or temporary contract work available to start as soon as possible. The Cover Supervisors will be responsible for covering lessons in the absence of timetabled teachers. This will be covering a KS3 and KS4 timetable.
About the Role
· Cover Supervisors
· Temporary role
· ASAP start available
· Covering KS3 and KS4 timetable
· Daily rate between £70 - £80 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· School split across two sites
· Approximately 2,000 pupils
· Ofsted rating “Good”
· High achieving students across the school
· Closest station is Kingsbury
In order to be considered for this role, the Cover Supervisors will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQT’s and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KLP3016A.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.