Full Time - Supply – January - July
ABC Teachers is seeking to appoint Cover Supervisors to join our successful team and to work in and around the area of Rugby, Coventry. This is a full-time supply teaching role, which will commence January until July.
Are you reliable and looking to progress in your teaching career? Are you hard working and wanting to make a difference? Can you easily build rapport with students and relationships with schools? If the answer to these questions are yes, then we want to hear from you!
The role of a cover supervisor is that you will be given a pre-set lesson plan each day to deliver to classes of 28-30 students across the key stages with levels of mixed abilities. The lessons you cover will change each day you work. This role would be suitable for you if you have worked with large groups of children aged 11 onwards.
The schools we work closely with are good schools with high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care.
The Schools are based in Rugby and are popular amongst the local authority.
To be considered for the position of Cover Supervisor, you will:
• Have experience working with groups of children aged 11 onwards
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers and support staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Excellent refer a friend scheme
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones in our Secondary team on 02476 510 097.