Full Time - Supply – December to April
ABC Teachers is seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to join our successful team and to work in and around the area of Rugby, Coventry. This is a full-time supply teaching role, which will commence December until April. The school is looking for reliable individuals who can start immediately on regular day to day basis.
About the role:
• Cover a range of subjects in the absence of a teacher
• Deliver the work that has been set by the teacher and ensure students are following behaviour policies.
• Full time and part time roles commencing immediately.
About the school:
• Boost your school-based experience with highly regarded schools
• Be assigned and ABC Teachers education consultant who will help guide you through your school career.
• Experience a variety of schools and cover different subject areas
• Excellent support within schools
To be considered for the position of Cover Supervisor, you will:
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers and support staff.
• At least 20 days experience working with groups of secondary aged students i.e. sports coach, dance teacher, youth worker etc.
• Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
• Be able to provide valid references for your experience working with children
• Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Excellent refer a friend scheme
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones in our Secondary team on 02476 932910.