ABC Teachers are the largest agency provider of staff to Midlands Secondary Schools. We are working with a number of Secondary Schools in Coventry and surrounding areas that are looking for Cover Supervisors to cover lessons on a part time and full time basis.
A Cover Supervisor is someone who is happy to cover the absent teacher, manage behaviour and also assist pupils during lesson as best they can.
Who makes a good Cover Supervisor?
-Teaching Assistants looking to progress
-NQT's looking for more confidence
-Retired Teachers who need flexible working
-Someone looking to gain experience before undertaking a teaching course
We are looking for candidates who have experience of working with and managing groups of children and young people. This experience would ideally be in a school setting and will have been for 20 days or more.
Why ABC Teachers?
· FREE Registration
· FREE DBS
· Competitive Daily Pay – Payment is PAYE not through an umbrella company!
· *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
· Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
· Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
· Flexibility to work on the days you choose and close to home
· Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
· Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
· An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charlie today on 02476 510097 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.