Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Cover Supervisor to work at a small secondary school in Croydon. The Cover Supervisor is required to start immediately and would be contracted through to the end of the academic year. A permanent contract could be offered to the successful candidate.
About the Role
· Cover Supervisor
· Covering classes across the school and supporting teachers
· No planning involved
· Daily rate from £80 to £100 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Small Church of England secondary school
· Friendly and cosy feel
· Outstanding staff support system
· Currently under renovation – new classrooms already built for Languages, Science and Art
· Healthy lunches prepared onsite for students and staff
· Low staff turnover and CPD opportunities
· Excellent transport links and onsite parking
In order to be considered for this role, the Cover Supervisor will need to meet the following criteria:
· Recent experience working as a Cover Supervisor in the UK
· A background in Physical Education or experience working in a similar setting is preferable
· Strong behaviour management preferred but not essential
· UK trained preferred
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JZB33199.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.