Job Title: Cover Supervisor (2 vacancies)
Grade and Salary: Grade 3 – Actual salary £16,745 - £18,125 per annum
Working pattern: 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Contract term: Permanent
Location: Frederick Gent School, South Normanton
Frederick Gent School are looking to appoint two Cover Supervisors. These roles will be required to supervise mainstream classes, ensure pupils are on track and ensure behaviour is managed effectively. The successful candidates will gain experience across all departments and subject areas and be a key support for the school during absences.
The successful candidates will have an interest in Teaching and ideally have cover supervisor experience already or are a graduate looking to pursue a career in Teaching. However, this is not essential as full training and induction are provided for the successful candidate.
Why join us?:
At Frederick Gent our aspiration is to ensure that every student has a happy, successful and memorable time at our school. We are proud of our achievements and we are confident that together as a school and the wider community we will continue to make a difference to our students and enable our provision to become outstanding.
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. The Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for our staff. We are easily reached by public transport, and for those who drive, there is a large free staff carpark. We have some excellent facilities for staff and our students really want to learn and achieve.
• Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our salaries for leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales and our minimum hourly rate for support staff is £9.00.
• An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options.
• The ability to work flexibly where.
• Career-Average pension scheme.
• A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development and career.
• Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
• A stimulating and supportive working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience and to progress your career.
The closing date for applications is: Thursday 16 January 2020, 12pm.
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory enhanced level DBS disclosure, two satisfactory references and successful completion of pre-employment vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.