Salary: Grade 3 Point 7-11 £15,840 to £17,146 per annum pro rota (FTE £19,554 to £21,166)
Hours: 35 hours per week 39 weeks per year (term time only)
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
Friesland School is a good school that is on the path to becoming outstanding. Every child really matters at our school and each year we celebrate excellent results and last year was no exception with some outstanding achievements. We recognise that these outcomes are only possible through the commitment, dedication and skills of our highly valued staff.
The role will be required to supervise mainstream classes, ensure pupils are on track and behaviour is managed effectively. The successful candidate will gain experience across all departments and subject areas and be a key support for the school during absences.
We are looking for an individual who is caring and passionate with an ability to motivate students to achieve their full potential. The ideal candidate will have the courage to challenge students to be their best and reach their full potential while maintaining a clam working environment.
Why join us
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. The Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for our staff. We make a significant investment in all of our employees to ensure we can recruit and retain the most talented people.
- Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our salaries for leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales and our minimum hourly rate for support staff is £9.00.
- Free car parking.
- An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
- The ability to request flexible working.
- Entry to a career average pension scheme.
- A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
- Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
- A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
The closing date for applications is: Sunday 23 February 2020
Interviews will be held on: To be confirmed after the closing date
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.