Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a number of cover supervisors to work in academies, mainstream and independent secondary schools across the borough of Greenwich and surrounding areas. Cover Supervisors are key players within secondary schools with many taking on classes when the teacher is called out. With an increased need for secondary support and cover supervisors this year we are able to offer day-to-day work, short-term and long-term contracts, and provide you with flexible and tailored work options. This is a great opportunity for a cover supervisor looking to gain some valuable experience in a variety of schools without having to plan and prepare lessons.
About the Roles
· Cover Supervisors
· Flexible roles available through daily supply, long-term or short-term bookings
· Available for immediate start
· Assisting in mainstream and possibly special school classes from the KS3 up to KS5
· Class support, one-to-one, small group roles and covering classes
· Ability to assist with and manage challenging behaviour
· Daily rate between £80 up to £100 per day (dependent on experience)
In order to be considered for this role, the Cover Supervisors will need to meet the following criteria:
· Must have a degree qualification (Bachelor or higher essential)
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Possess the ability to teach pre-planned lessons and partake in marking work
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number RCR2006
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.