Do you enjoy working with young people? Are you a graduate who is looking to enter a career in teaching? Have you got a passion for education?
Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Cover Supervisor to work at a 'Good' school in the Halifax area. The position is on a part-time basis with flexibility and will cover most subjects from Year 7 to 11.
Cover Supervisors provide a vital role in school delivering lessons in the absence of the class teacher. The role requires excellent classroom management and an ability to follow detailed planning, ensuring that lesson objectives are met. As a Cover Supervisor you will need to be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic and be able to quickly build relationships.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Be degree qualified
- Have a high level of literacy and numeracy
- Have a flexible approach to work and be able to think on your feet
- Be confident and have a positive approach that engages students in their learning
- Have excellent classroom management skills
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and as part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Keeping Children Safe in Education qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you feel you can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.