35 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time, plus 1 week)
Grade H4, SCP 17 - 20: Salary £15,695.04 to £16,616.86
Inclusive of Fringe Allowance
Are you an enthusiastic and inspirational Cover Supervisor who would like to join an academy rated as Good by Ofsted?
If you believe that anyone can excel and that everyone deserves the best then this is the job for you.
As a Cover Supervisor you will oversee classes of students aged 11-16, for which work has been set by a qualified teacher. You will ensure that the class is well managed and pupils work productively. You will have good interpersonal skills and an understanding of adult-child relationships. This is an interesting post in which every day is different and personal initiative is required, as are good communication skills, effective planning and a proactive approach.
We can offer:
- Professional development opportunities
- Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and department heads
- A full induction programme for new staff to the academy
- An incentive package, which includes: complimentary gym membership, access to the cycle scheme, childcare vouchers and full use of an employee assistance programme
- Promotion and career development within a multi academy trust setting (Meller Educational Trust)
- The opportunity to work in our double award winning £30 million new building with excellent facilities
- A full programme of wellbeing and social activities as part of our commitment as an Investors in People (Health and Wellbeing Award) employer
If you would like to join an oversubscribed, forward thinking academy with a strong vision, and a team of staff and students who share the commitment to its success and are ‘Proud to Belong’ then, we would welcome your application.
Please visit our website http://thebusheyacademy.org/recruitment/current-vacancies for a job description and application form. Your application form and letter of application should be e-mailed to email@example.com. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: 9am Monday 4th June 2018
Interviews: Friday 8th June 2018
The Bushey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.