Smart Teachers is recruiting for Cover Supervisor a to join a ‘Good’ school in Hounslow, West London. This position is available to start in immediately and is on a long term basis. The successful Cover Supervisor will preferably have experience or background in Physical Education. The role will include covering classes of sport across the curriculum.
About the Role
· Cover Supervisor
· Physical Education background or experience is preferable
· Covering PE classes across the school
· No planning involved
· Daily rate from £75 to £100 (depending on experience)
About the School
· New modern facilities including a new building
· Ofsted ‘Good’ school
· Supportive leadership in place
· Located in a popular part of West London, with great rail and road transport links
· Located a short walk from an overland train station – Zone 3
In order to be considered for this role, the Cover Supervisor will need to meet the following criteria:
· Recent experience working as a Cover Supervisor in the UK
· A background in Physical Education or experience working in a similar setting is preferable
· Strong behaviour management preferred but not essential
· UK trained preferred
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN9922.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.