Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Cover Supervisor to join an outstanding high school in Hounslow, West London. This full time, permanent Cover Super position is available to start in September 2019. If you are an experienced secondary Cover Supervisor with the ability to adapt, then we want to hear from you.
About the Role
• Cover Supervisor
• Covering classes across the school in the absence of teachers
• KS3 to KS5
• Full time – Permanent ideally
• MPS – Salary between £22,000 to £26,000 depending on experience
• September 2019
About the School
• Large co-ed Secondary school based in West London
• Well-resourced school/department
• Outstanding recent Ofsted inspection
• Exemplary behaviour
• Excellent facilities including tennis court, fitness suit, school gyms and spacious classrooms
• A short walk from an over ground station in zone 6, bus and car routes also available
In order to be considered for this role, the Cover Supervisor will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience working in the UK curriculum in a similar role
• Ideally a graduate, not essential
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN0409CSL.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.