Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Cover Supervisor to work at a school in Hounslow, West London. This position is available to start ASAP. Full time and part time work available, great for those wanting flexibility on a week by week basis. This Co-Ed school provide education for pupils aged between 11 and 18 including sixth form. Smart Teachers currently work with lots of other local schools in the area including short-term blocks covering absence etc.
About the Role
• Cover Supervisor
• Covering classes across the school in the absence of teachers
• Other local work available
• KS3 to KS5
• Salary between £80 to £95
• Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
• Temporary, part time/full time work available
About the School
• Improving school with a focus on developing both students and staff alike.
• New building with student expansion at the centre of thought
• Great working environment
• Ofsted RI – recent review shows the leadership is taking the school in the right direction
• Supportive leadership in place
• Co-Ed Secondary school catering for pupils aged between 11 and 18
• Sixth form available
• Located in a popular part of West London, with great rail and road transport links
• Located a short walk from an overland train station – Zone 3
• Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Cover Supervisor will need to meet the following criteria:
• Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
• Proven experience working in a similar role essential
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN161019
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.