Hours per week- 30
Working weeks - Term Time plus 1 day
Closing Date Monday 25th February 9:00am
Interviews Wednesday 27th February
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Cover Supervisor to provide cover supervision for absent teaching staff, delivering set work, managing behaviour and liaising with supply staff. During non-cover periods the successful candidate will be expected to undertake duties including supporting students in lesson, mentoring, exam invigilation, general administration, display work and lunchtime supervision. The successful candidate will have classroom experience and be able to engage effectively with children.
All Saints is an 11-16 school, situated near the northern boundary of Kirklees. We are a Catholic school with students attending from diverse cultural backgrounds, which contribute to the distinctive ethos. In July 2017, Ofsted judged All Saints ‘good’ in every category.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our college making substantial progress under current leadership. In turn, we are looking for a candidate committed to playing a part in transforming the lives of our young people.
At All Saints College, we believe in making the world a happier place to work and promote a work/life balance within our school. We do that by providing a package of flexible employee benefits, including:
- An attractive pension scheme for both Teaching and Support staff.
- A high quality wellbeing package including medical cover, counselling, physiotherapy, fast track medical cover, care service and a 24-hour GP- helpline.
- Kirklees Employee Health Care, which also includes wellbeing support, physiotherapy.
- Care First Advice - a 24/7 information and counselling service.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- We are part of the Cycle to Work scheme. Tax-free bikes and safety equipment can be payable by payroll deduction through a partnership with Cyclescheme.
Visits to the school are highly recommended – please telephone for a mutually convenient appointment.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals who are able to work as part of the support staff team. An Application Form and further information can be downloaded via our website www.aschc.com
Completed Application Forms should be returned to Deborah Walker – email@example.com
All Saints is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All applicants must be willing to undertake DBS check.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for working with our team, we regret we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.