(Permanent and Casual opportunities are available)
8:30 – 15:15 Monday to Friday with a 40 minute unpaid lunch break term time only, plus a balance of 6 hours to attend training days and other events that may take place outside normal working hours.
Grade 7 (LCC 11-14): £13,673 - £14,510 per annum, actual salary (an enhanced hourly rate for casual employees will apply)
“Pupils are friendly and outgoing. They are curious and have excellent study habits”
(Lutterworth College Ofsted, November 2017)
We are seeking to appoint Cover Supervisors who will be required to work with classes in the absence of teaching staff. To ensure the work set is completed, behaviour is appropriate and to ensure the Health & Safety of all students.
We would like from you if you :
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have GCSE A*-C or equivalent in Maths and English.
- Are a team player with loads of energy and enthusiasm.
- Have the ability to make a significant contribution to the outcomes for our students.
- Are able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding to enable students to progress with their learning.
- Have experience of working with students.
We can offer you:
- A strong commitment to your training and development.
- Fantastic students who are a pleasure to work with.
- Excellent facilities & resources.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to students’ lives.
For further information and details of how to apply please visit the vacancies page of our website www.lutterworthcollege.com and return completed application form to: Diane Orton, email: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 24th February 2020 (midday)
Interview date: To be confirmed
Lutterworth College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of appointment will be conditional upon a variety of pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references, evidence of your right to work in the UK.