Cover Supervisor Roles
Salary Range: Scale 6, spine point 18 – 20
Actual Salary: £23,041 - £23,877 per annum
Part time 32.5 hours (8.30-3.45pm), Term Time Only
The Headteacher and Governors at Newington Green and Rotherfield Primary Schools would like to appoint Cover Supervisors permanently from September 2019.
(Included in the application pack is information on our aspiring teacher programme for those Cover Supervisors who are interested in this programme)
The role of Cover Supervisor will have a major impact on the quality of Teaching and Learning. We are looking for people who:
• Has strong behaviour management skills- so that they can work independently across age groups.
• Has actively sought experience/or has experience in leading whole class sessions
• Has experience in working with children in a school setting
• Has a level 3 or equivalent qualification
• Has experience of leading play activities at lunch
In return we can offer you:
- A school committed to your professional learning/development
- A vibrant and creative place to work
- A school at the heart of its community
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/following the jobs link. If you need assistance please email us at email@example.com quoting RTH/413.
Closing date for applications: Midnight, Wednesday 3rd July 2019.
Shortlisting on Thursday 4th July- all candidates contacted by the end of this day.
Selection date: Tuesday 9th July at Rotherfield and Friday 12th July 2019 at Newington Green
Rotherfield and Newington Green Primary Schools committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.