Salary Grade Range: Scale 6. Spine Point 26 - 28
Actual Salary Range: £19,872.76 - £21,037.83 per annum.
Contractual Status: Part Time 30 hours, TTO 45 weeks per year
We are looking for a Cover Supervisor to join our team ASAP.
The role of Cover Supervisor will have a major impact on the quality of Teaching and Learning. We are looking for someone who:
- Has strong behaviour management skills- so that they can work independently across age groups.
- Has actively sought experience/or has experience in leading whole class sessions
- Has experience in working with children in a school setting
- Has a level 3 or equivalent qualification
In return we can offer you:
- A school committed to your professional learning/development
- A vibrant and creative place to work
- A school at the heart of its community
Rotherfield is a vibrant and welcoming school, within the London Borough of Islington. Visits to the school are actively encouraged please contact the school office to arrange a time on 0207 226 6620
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Thursday 5th October 2017. We will be contacting candidates by phone and email on Friday 6th October 2017 to inform about outcome of shortlisting.
Selection dates: Interviews and Selection tasks at Rotherfield on Thursday 12th October 2017.
Please click here to apply online. If you need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting RTH/538.
Rotherfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare( Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.