Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Cover Supervisor to work at a school in Hounslow, West London. This full time position is available to start in September 2019. This co-ed school provides education for pupils aged between 11 and 18 including sixth form. This role will either be temporary to permanent, with an initial salary of £85-£100 per day depending on experience, or a permanent role with a salary in the range of £18,000 to £21,000.
About the Role
• Cover Supervisor
• Covering KS3 to KS5 classes across the school in the absence of teachers
• KS3 to KS5
• Daily rate between £80 to £100; potential permanent contract of £18,000 to £21,000
• Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
• Full time
• Temporary to Permanent, salary negotiable
About the School
• Improving school with a focus on developing both students and staff alike.
• New building with student expansion at the centre of thought
• Ofsted RI – recent review shows the leadership is taking the school in the right direction
• Supportive leadership in place promoting a great working environment
• Co-Ed Secondary school catering for pupils aged between 11 and 18
• Located in a popular part of West London, with great rail and road transport links; short walk from an over-ground train station – Zone 3
• Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Cover Supervisor will need to meet the following criteria:
• Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
• Proven experience working in a similar role essential
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN9922.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.