Smart Teachers is recruiting for flexible Cover Supervisors to work on a day to day and long term basis in a range of schools based in Ealing to start immediately, until the end of the academic year.
About the Roles
• Cover Supervisor
• Covering classes from KS3 to KS4
• No planning necessary
• ASAP Start
• Full time/part time roles available
• Daily rate from £90 dependent on experience
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Cover Supervisors will need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have a degree (Bachelor or higher)
• Proven experience working with the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NVCCSE
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.