37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
We are looking for a Cover Supervisor who really cares about helping our students succeed and is willing to support the development of our students.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Able to offer invaluable practical and administrative support to teaching staff.
- Ideally, has experience of working in a school training based environment or be a graduate with experience looking to enter into work in education.
This is an exciting time to join Sir Herbert Leon Academy. After our recent Ofsted visit we have moved to Requires Improvement with ’Good’ for Leadership & Management, Personal Development, Behaviour & Welfare and Post 16.
With our ‘broad and balanced’ curriculum as well as ‘pupils behaving well in lessons, break and lunchtimes’ being recognised by Ofsted, Sir Herbert Leon Academy is very much a school on its way to ‘Good’.
We know we still have work to do to ensure that all our students enjoy a rich and successful time with us and your role is crucial in helping us achieve this.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Monday 18 November 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CVs. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the 'Quick Apply' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.