Smart Teachers is recruiting for experienced Cover Supervisors to work in a range of secondary schools across the Borough of Newham, East London. The ideal candidates will be flexible and available to work on either a daily or short-term basis covering classes from KS5 to KS5. This is a great opportunity for a Cover Supervisor looking to gain some valuable experience in a variety of schools without having to plan and prepare lessons. Furthermore, this could be an effective route if you have the ambition of becoming a full time teacher.
About the Role
· Cover Supervisor
· Covering classes from KS3 to KS5
· Daily supply, short term and long term contracts available
· Subject specific and general cover roles available
· Flexible role with a daily rate starting at £70 a day (depending on experience and length of contract)
In order to be considered for this role, the Cover Supervisor will need to meet the following criteria:
· Must have a degree qualification (Bachelor or higher essential)
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Possess the ability to teach pre-planned lessons and partake in marking work
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR1111.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.