If you're a Newly qualified teacher/NQT looking to graduate this year, but feel like you'd like more classroom experience this register with our agency and we can support you with securing work as a Cover supervisor
What is a cover supervisor?
- A Cover supervisor is a person who will safeguard and manage a class in the teachers absence, you will be tasked to assign prearranged work and collect it at the end of the lesson.
- A Cover supervisor does not require a teaching qualification, but is expected to support the student should they struggle with the work they have been provided.
- A Cover supervisor will be expected to escalate and report any issues of behaviour as per the school BM policy.
- A Cover Supervisor will ensure that the classroom is left as you had found it.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an NQT to gain more classroom experience, and work with some the best schools across Merseyside and Cheshire. Work is offered to you daily, with no obligation to accept, so should you secure a Teaching role, you can remove yourself from this programme without notice.
For more information on this, and many other opportunities, apply now and one of our friendly consultants will be in touch, as we have several roles that may suit you.
Who are we?
Vision for Education are an established and well-respected supply agency with offices in Liverpool, Manchester, Preston and across the country. We work with schools to find them teachers for Permanent and Supply positions across all subjects.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
For more information on this opportunity, contact Kieran Mulqueen on 0151 363 2266 or email email@example.com
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency