COVER SUPERVISOR - PERMANENT
REQUIRED JANUARY 2021
GRADE F (SCP 17-22) PRO RATA TTO 30 hours per week
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic person, with suitable qualifications to support intervention and whole class progress across all key stages. Your focus will be to provide classroom supervision in the absence of Teachers directed by the Cover Manager on a daily basis.
The successful candidate should have good communication skills and the ability to relate to students, teachers, parents and other professionals. You will work as part of a team and will receive supportive training and have access to the College’s many employee benefits.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic and passionate about helping young people achieve their potential;
• Be committed to our ethos of high expectations and no excuses;
• Have the belief that every student can be successful and the commitment to make this happen.
• Have the desire to make a real difference to the lives of all of our students.
In return, we offer:
• A professional, supportive and dynamic team;
• A personalised approach to your continuing professional development;
• A supportive and inclusive staff environment;
• State of the art buildings and facilities.
College Values: The post holder will subscribe to and model the ideal that as stakeholders of Denton Community College we strive to ensure that all our work is characterised by the core values of COURTESY, EMPATHY, INCLUSION, INTEGRITY, RESPECT, & RESPONSIBILITY.
Denton Community College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff to share this commitment. Any job offer made to the successful candidate will be conditional upon the completion of satisfactory pre-appointment checks, including an enhanced DBS check and a barred list check for roles involving regulated activity.
If you have any questions or would like to visit the school, please contact Steve Nixon on 0161 336 2219 or email email@example.com .
Further information and an Applicant Information Pack can be found in the Staff Vacancies area of our website www.dentoncommunitycollege.org.uk
Please return the application form directly to the College using the recruitment email address, firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring you complete the section on how you meet the Selection Criteria using no more than 1500 words.
Closing date: 09:00am on Monday, 13th December 2021