Three Bridges, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1SX
Salary £13,227 per annum (inclusive of Crawley Market Supplement). 5 days (32.5 hours) per week, to be worked between 8.15am and 3.40pm, term time only
For January 2017, we are looking for engaging and motivated people to join our existing team of Cover Supervisors.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to move into teaching or wanting more school-based experience and have provded to be a very successful route for graduates to gain school experience to support an application for teacher training.
• As a Cover Supervisor, you will supervise students in the absence of teachers. The work will be prepared and set for you and you will deliver the lessons.
• Previous classroom experience will be an advantage. Appropriate qualifications and experience of working with 11 – 16 year olds are desirable
• You should be IT literate, familiar with MS Office applications, with good literacy and numeracy skills
• A full support network and training programme will be provided to the successful applicant.
• This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Services Check
Application Packs are available:
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be returned by email by 1pm on Monday 5th December 2016.
The closing date given is a guide only. There may be occasions where we will close a vacancy once sufficient applications have been received. You are encouraged to return your application by email as soon as possible
HAZELWICK SCHOOL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER