*No experience needed as full training will be offered to the right candidate *
Vision for Education are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working Cover Supervisor to undertake a long term role in a Wirral Secondary School covering the Summer Term.
We require someone who is keen to work with young people and is a good all-rounder (able to cover a range of subjects) and is committed and reliable.
The school based in Wirral, have a supportive SLT and faculty to encourage the successful person and ensure they undertake the role to the best of their ability.
Although no experience is needed, the desired person will have experience support children or vulnerable adults and have had responsibilities entrusted to them previously.
For more information or if you are interested in applying please contact Kieran Mulqueen today on 0151 363 2266 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
About the Role:
- Responsible for delivering a range of subjects across KS3 and KS4.
- Responsible for managing the behaviour of pupils during class time in line with the schools behaviour management policies.
- Attending staff meetings.
- Reporting to returning teacher and leaving suitable feedback.
- Ensure adequate provision for students of all abilities.
About the School:
- Based in Wirral
- Good links to public transport
- Supportive culture and department
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have previous experience working with children in the UK
- Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
- Have excellent communication skills
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Vision for Education also gives you access to:
Excellent pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Dedicated and friendly consultant, trained to offer support and encouragement.
- No time sheets - we complete all the paperwork
- PAYE payroll
- Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Kieran Mulqueen today on 0151 363 2266 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : https://www.visionforeducation.co.uk/
Vision for Education are a 'REC Gold Standard' Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), we will need you to provide professional or academic reference details and attend a face to face interview.