ABC Teachers is seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to join our successful team and to work in a local secondary schools in Wolverhampton and Sandwell. This is a full-time supply role, which will commence In September 2019.
The desired Cover Supervisor will be working across KS3 and KS4, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for NQTs, Sports Coaches and Graduates with experience of working with large groups of secondary aged children.
To be considered for the position of Cover Supervisor, you will:
• Hold Qualified a degree and have a minimum of 20 days experience of working with Children.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers and support staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver pre planned lessons and to inspire students.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Excellent refer a friend scheme
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Matthew Ollerhead in our Secondary team on 0121 481 2231.