57.50 – 64.40 Per Day
Immediate starts available
Vision for Education are seeking Cover Supervisors to work in secondary schools across the Worksop area. Cover supervisors play an essential role in the day to day activities of a school, supervising lessons in the absence of a class teacher and ensuring that all set work is completed to a timely standard. Whilst no specialist subject knowledge is required, the ability to confidently lead and behaviour manage a class of 30 secondary school students is essential.
Whether you are looking for flexibility and a minimal role, or looking for the opportunity to build your skills in the classroom – this role would be suitable for you.
To be considered for the position of Cover Supervisor, you will:
• Have experience supporting Teaching and Learning within schools.
• Have experience working with children up to the age of 18
• Hold a university degree (desirable not essential)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Cover Supervisors.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Cover Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch 0114 243 5555.