Cover supervisors needed across Derby and Derbyshire. Please call Sally on 01509 608017
Are you outgoing, vibrant, and an inspirational sports or academic coach with primary or secondary teaching/coaching experience? Are you available for work a minimum of 3 days per week or a maximum of 5? If so then I would like to speak to you.
As a Cover Supervisor you will be required to cover lessons during the short term absence of the normal teacher who will have set suitable work for the duration. At a very basic level the role of the Cover Supervisor is to supervise the class whilst they complete tasks set by the teacher. This requires no active teaching, marking, planning etc.
Why ABC Teachers?
· FREE Registration
· Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
· *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
· Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
· Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
· A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
· Flexibility to work on the days you choose
· Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
· Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
· An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
To register please send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sally on 01509 608017.
ABC Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview.
Don't have a DBS? No problem! ABC will process a new DBS for you and as soon as you have worked just 1 day for us you will be refunded the cost for the application.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply staff can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please call 01509 608017 for more details.