ABC Teachers are seeking a full time graduate cover supervisor for a school based in the Alum Rock area of Birmingham. The post is to start with immediate effect and is for a minimum of a term on supply potentially leading to a full time role.
Ideally you will need to have a minimum of 20 days experience working with children aged 11-18 in an educational based setting or sports coaching environment whereby you are in sole control of large groups coaching Football, Tennis, Athletics, Basketball etc.
This is a rewarding role and if you have aspirations of being teacher in the future is a great way of gaining hands on teaching experience before undertaking your PGCE.
About the Role and what we are looking for :
· Responsible for following set schemes of work.
· You will need a can-do attitude to work.
· Be able to work on own initiative.
· Show leadership and be able to demonstrate empathy and resilience when dealing with children.
· Attending departmental meetings as required.
· Excellent timekeeping and organisation is essential.
About the ABC Teachers:
· Based in Lichfield
· Strong links to schools throughout the midlands
· Dedicated and hardworking consultants who strive to find the right roles for candidates.
· We have a strong commitment to safeguarding and the welfare of children.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant qualification (degree is essential)
· Have previous coaching or teaching experience
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references and be prepared to undertake a DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.