Cover Supervisors needed across Leicester City and Leicestershire. Please called Sally on 01509 608017
ABC Teachers part of TES have flexible work availablein secondary schools across the whole of Leicestershire. If you are looking to gain valuable experience in the classroom and a career in education and want options for how we can help please get in touch. We have vacancies in the following areas; Leicestershire City, Coalville, Loughborugh, Desford, Lutterworth, Market Harborough, Melton Mowbray.
If this sounds like an opportunity that would be suited to you, please call Sally on firstname.lastname@example.org or email your up to date CV to email@example.com.
We are currently working with a large number of schools across Leicester and Leicestershire would love to hear from people who are interested in a career in education, particularly Secondary schools.
In essence the role of a Cover Supervisor is to supervise pupils (in the absence of the regular teacher within the classroom/sports hall and ensure they carry out their regular lesson in a safe and suitable learning environment.
The types of people who make excellent cover supervisors are:
About the Role:
The role of a Cover Supervisor is extremely varied. You will ultimately cover for absent teachers within a Secondary School setting across a number of different subject areas. You will be a dynamic and flexible individual who is able to manage behavior whilst also building positive and long lasting relationships with both pupils and staff.
- Oversee lessons across all subject areas (mostly) KS3 and KS4)
- Deliver and facilitate work to be completed bypupils
- Manage behavioral issues as they arise
- Extracurricular activities throughout the school including sport, drama, music
- provide detailed feedback to the teacher to pick up upon their return to work
About the Schools:
· Situated in and around Leicester City and Leicestershire
· Supportive cover team
· Excellent management support
· Schools proud of their reputation amongst the local Birmingham authority
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Hold a degree and/or minimum 20 days experience working with children
· Commitment to support the ethos of the school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Please call Sally on 01509 608017 for more details.