ABC Teachers are looking for sports coaches who have worked with groups of children aged 11+ for cover supervisor roles in schools in Sandwell, Dudley and Wolverhampton for immediate starts.
What are we looking for?
•Confident and flexible individuals
.• Individuals who want to work frequently and consistently local to home.
• Reliable and professional individuals who want to work in schools.
As a cover supervisor ABC Teachers are looking for people who are willing to engage with pupils and go the extra mile. you will be expected to deliver to pupils with pre set work - ages ranging from year 7 to year 11 across all subjects. ABC Teachers are looking for you to work in schools across a range of locations. You could be working in secondary schools in Sandwell, Dudley and Wolverhampton. Where you work will be entirely up to you, as we focus on what you want and when you want to work. You will be supported in your new role, and will be given every opportunity to work as frequently as you want.
Why ABC Teachers?
- FREE Registration
- FREE DBS
- Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
- *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
- Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
- Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
- A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
- Flexibility to work on the days you choose
- Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
- Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
- An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 01543 410 500 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
Twitter: @SupplyTeachFacebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/ABCTEACHERS
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.