ABC Teachers have been inundated with requests for Cover Supervisors in North Birmingham. If you are looking at a career in education and want options for how we can help please get in touch. We have vacancies in the following areas; Sutton Coldfield, Perry Barr, Aston, Great Barr, Nechells, Ward End, Hodge Hill and Castle Bromwich.
About the Role:
The role of a Cover Supervisor is extremely varied. You will ultimately cover for absent teachers within a Secondary School setting across a number of different subject areas. You will be a dynamic and flexible individual who is able to manage behavior whilst also building positive and long lasting relationships with both pupils and staff.
- Oversee lessons across all subject areas (mostly KS3 and KS4)
- Deliver and facilitate work to be completed by pupils
- Manage behavioural issues as they arise
- Extra-curricular activities throughout the school including sport, drama, music
- provide detailed feedback to the teacher to pick up upon their return to work
About the Schools:
· Situated in the North part of Birmingham city
· Supportive cover team
· Excellent management support
· Schools proud of their reputation amongst the local Birmingham authority
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Hold a degree and/or minimum 20 days experience working with children
· Commitment to support the ethos of the school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
If you would like to apply for the above please contact Chelsea Beard on 0121 274 0345 or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
ABC Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, who were also a finalist in the APSCo Recruitment Company of the year award 2013. Candidates pay rates are in line with the AWR policy up to £80 per day.
ABC Teachers offer a competitive rate of pay and a personal service. You will be assigned to an Education Consultant who deals with the schools in your geographic location specifically, so you will never have to travel further than you wish. We work with schools exclusively and are able to offer positions that you would not find advertised anywhere else.