ABC Teachers are looking for graduate Cover Supervisors who are available for daily and short term work in a variety of secondary schools in Birmingham.
Ideally you will either be an experienced cover supervisor or from a sports coaching background and are highly motivated and have a can-do attitude towards work.
This is a highly rewarding and diverse role and no day is the same as the last.
For more information or if you are interested in applying please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
About the Role:
- Covering a wide range of subjects from Maths to PE
- Ensuring children are safe
- Attending departmental meetings (if required)
- Taking the register
- Ability to be flexible
About the ABC Teachers:
- Award winning agency
- We work with over 70% of schools in Birmingham
- Dedicated consultants
- We can offer regular work in local schools on a daily basis
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / Bachelor of Education)
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
- Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Consultant exclusivity
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reward scheme for staff referrals
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matt Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
As a preferred supplier of Birmingham City Council, you can be safe in the knowledge that we will be confident of finding the work that you want.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.