Arcadia School would like to appoint a committed, self-driven and experienced to undertake the role of a cover teacher. The successful teacher would need to have a wide range of experience teaching using the English National Curriculum. We are looking for a team member who forms strong relationships with colleagues and can work as part of a collaborative team. Arcadia School aspire to develop confident students from a young age who hold a strong foundation which enables success throughout their academic journey. This teacher needs to be able to foster this amongst all students across the school.
- Ability to be highly adaptable and flexible with the potential for last minute changes to their timetable and able to teach to a high standard
- Cover lessons for leadership and absence across the entire primary school
- To provide delivery of excellent teaching and learning across the school
- To invest time in understanding the approach to delivery so as to maintain consistency when covering lessons
- Undertake marking and feedback for lessons taught
- To liaise with class teachers and communicate clearly so as to ensure a smooth transition from class teacher to cover teacher
We offer you:
- A unique and inspiring work environment with enthusiastic and motivated students
- Supportive management with a family approach towards all staff
- High quality continuous professional development
- Comprehensive teacher induction programme
- 2 year limited contract
- Competitive tax free salary
- Visa and Emirates ID costs covered
- Medical Insurance
- Annual flight allowance
- Free tuition for dependent child
Interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- Any degree.
- B. Ed, PGCE or PGDE, UK Qualified Teacher Status or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Criminal background check, References, Medical check
- Below 55 years of age
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years