The ideal candidate should:
be an excellent and reflective classroom practitioner
motivate, enthuse, engage and inspire our pupils
be flexible and adaptable to teach across Early Years, KS1 & KS2
be able to communicate effectively with parents, pupils and colleagues
contribute to the wider life of the school and offer extra-curricular activities
be able to demonstrate flexibility, good teamwork and a commitment to the school’s values and mission statement
a dedicated, caring professional who wants to be part of a happy, successful team
We will offer you:
• A positive and caring ethos and working environment.
• A school where staff are highly valued, well-being and a healthy work-life balance is a priority.
• Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and very supportive parents.
• A committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team.
• Excellent support from the headteacher, senior leadership team and governing body.
• High quality and bespoke professional and career development opportunities.
• Opportunities and potential for future leadership roles.
Sudbury Primary School is a four-form entry primary school serving a diverse community. The children enjoy a rich, creative curriculum in a harmonious and purposeful atmosphere.
All successful applicants will be initially appointed until the 31/08/2019.
The post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Sudbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office, who will be happy to arrange a mutually convenient time for a visit.
Further information and application forms are available from the school office and on the school website.