Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Creative Arts Teacher for our highly-reputable client school located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs. This independent school boasts a student centred philosophy and endeavours to develop students socially and emotionally as well as academically. This exciting opportunity is to commence in January 2018
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7 – 9 Creative Arts
- Part time, ongoing role (0.4 FTE, 2 days per week)
- Position to commence in January 2018
- This school is Islamic. Applicants are not required to be of this faith but must respect the ethos of the school.
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school conveniently located in the Western Suburbs of Sydney
- Celebrates a multicultural student population with over 15 ethnicities constituting the enrolment makeup
- Small class sizes creating a supportive learning environment
- Strong community ties and a collaborative staff culture
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Be suitably qualified and able to teach Visual Arts to Stage 5 level (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEB1801-524894AT – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1801-524894AT – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.