Personal Best Education (Mountbatten School Services Ltd)
£16,000 per annum
(Fixed Term until 31st December 2018)
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum
This post is non-school based and may require some unsociable working hours during key delivery periods.
Personal Best Education (Mountbatten School Services ltd) is a rapidly expanding, inspirational company, where no two days are the same. The organisation’s aim is to provide activities, programmes and services to enable others to achieve their personal best.
Personal Best Education are currently looking to recruit a creative marketing and design assistant to support the marketing manager in creating dynamic and exciting content.
Your role will be to:-
- Produce, film and edit promotional video content for NCS (National Citizen Service) during delivery periods and promotional events throughout the year.
- Assist the marketing manager in managing seasonal media staff
- Update online web content using CMS
- Create online content including but not limited to: web banners, images and other digital content
- Create and upload content to social media channels
- Prepare presentations
- Manage and distribute digital content amongst staff
- Assist the marketing manager in preparing printed collateral including and not limited to: brochures, posters, stationary, leaflets.
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Assist the marketing manager in the organisation of events
- General administration including managing event guest lists and responding to enquiries
- Research and book venues
- Assist the marketing manager in preparing content for publication
- Liaise with external press contacts and photographers
- Ensure good links with colleagues.
- Ensure good links with external stakeholders
- Ensure good links, as appropriate, with suppliers
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Skill level equivalent to achievement of HND, Degree, NVQ4 or basic professional qualification.
- Competent in full Adobe
- Creative Suite including
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition,
- Premiere Pro, InDesign / Final Cut Pro.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible with a creative and constructive approach to solving problems
- Able to proactively work with colleagues within the team and in other work areas to achieve outcomes
- Able to provide accurate and timely specialist guidance on complex issues
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, managing your own time effectively
- Ability to generate new ideas and suggestions for change.
- Adaptability/flexibility to work in a changing environment.
You will be working within a dynamic organisation focused on improving young people’s life skills with a real opportunity to make a difference.
This is a non-school based role and you may be required to work some unsociable hours during key delivery periods. In return we offer a varied and exciting role with excellent benefits including a company pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, childcare vouchers and the guarantee that no two days will be the same!
To apply, please complete the PBEd application form, which can be found at www.pb-education.co.uk/apply-to-work-with-us
Please ensure you provide a personal email within your application.
Due to working closely with children, we adhere to the safeguarding procedures of children as set out by Hampshire County Council and are therefore unable to accept CV applications. Only fully completed applications will be considered.
The Mountbatten School and Personal Best Education are committed to safeguarding children and full pre-employment checks will be undertaken.
Closing date: 7th December 2016
Shortlisting will occur on the 8th December 2016
You will be contacted by the 8th December 2016 and interviews will take place on the 13th and 14th December 2016 at our offices in Eastleigh.