Our Cross Campus Principal will be a dynamic, approachable, and instructional leader with great energy and a love of learning.
The successful candidate is likely to fit most, if not all, of the following profile.
Experience and Qualifications: The successful applicant will have proven large School Principal leadership experience in a well-recognised dynamic British School or in a British-based International School. S/he must have a Master’s degree in some aspect of Education or Educational Management.
Personal attributes and characteristics: The successful candidate will be:
- an exceptional leader who shares the values and vision for the future of the education of students in the 21st century;
- an individual who will continue to lead Bangkok Patana school on its journey from being a very good school to an outstanding school;
- an instructional leader of learning and teaching with a strong knowledge and understanding of the English National Curriculum, International Baccalaureate and up-to-date experience of current initiatives. Someone who is passionate about learning and teaching and committed to motivate and inspire;
- a reflective leader with the interpersonal skills to work collaboratively, and build capacity through delegation and accountability;
- a compassionate, caring and approachable leader with a commitment to valuing and encouraging all members of the Patana Community;
- a leader with the management skills to monitor effectiveness and performance.
The Application Process
The applicants are invited to email through a two-page curriculum vitae that includes a current photograph and the names, email addresses and contact details of three referees, including the most recent line manager. In addition, the application must include a letter which addresses the profile and detailed job description and a one-page statement of their philosophy of education. All documents must be emailed through to Khun Kanya Koompairoj, Talent Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Monday 25th September 2017. Long-listed candidates will be contacted by Wednesday 27th September and will be invited to join an online interview. Following this process, applicants will be shortlisted and invited to an onsite interview process on 16th – 18th October 2017.
Salaries and Benefits
There is a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with the position and the experience and qualifications of the successful applicant.
For further information, please email Khun Kanya Koompairoj Talent Manager at email@example.com