37 hours per week, Term Time plus 5 INSET days plus 2 weeks holiday working H3 Point 14: £17,681 + £857 fringe allowance FTE (pro rata)
Actual salary including fringe allowance: £16,603 per annum
We are seeking a Curriculum Administrator to join our team at the Danes Educational Trust based at St Clement Danes School in Chorleywood on the Herts/Bucks border. The role is responsible for providing curriculum clerical and administration support to specific faculties within the school.
We would like you to have:
• Experience of working in an office environment in an administrative role
• Experience of ICT (Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook), knowledge of SIMS database would be advantageous as well as use of financial software e.g. Civica
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills, including English and Maths GCSE at grades A* to C
• Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi-task
• A flexible approach along with a positive outlook and willingness to work as part of a team
• Ability to understand the needs of students, parents and carers.
• A First Aid qualification would be an advantage or a willingness to attend training
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work within an expanding Multi Academy Trust
• A positive working environment within an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school setting
• The support of a highly professional and committed staff team
• A school with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school which opened in September 2017 are part of the Danes Educational Trust. If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we would like to hear from you. The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
www.stclementdanes.org.uk / www.croxleydanes.org.uk / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk E-mail: email@example.com Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW Tel: 01923 284169