Are you an outstanding practitioner within Design Technology with strong leadership skills looking for a new challenge? The Governing Board of Guiseley School is seeking to appoint to the post on a permanent basis from 01 September 2018.
Guiseley School is an 11-18 fully inclusive school situated in a small town in the City of Leeds in West Yorkshire. Historically part of the West Riding of Yorkshire, it is now a suburb of northwest Leeds and close to the stunning Dales.
The successful candidate will be an excellent leader and have ambition and a passion for Design Technology. You will combine excellent organisational and management skills with the ability to lead, inspire and motive both staff and students to fulfil their potential while developing a vibrant, inspiring curriculum to maximise outcomes and develop the quality of teaching and learning.
The successful applicant must:
- Be a strong leader with the ability to drive forward change
- Be passionate and committed to the continued improvement and development of teaching and learning within Design Technology
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to plan strategically to meet objectives
- Maximise the potential of staff, and students at all key stages
- Be innovative, creative and work well independently and as part of a team to achieve a shared vision
All applications to be either posted or emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date – Noon, Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews – Friday 25th May 2018
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service Check.
We seek to promote diversity and equality of opportunity - applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, race, marital status, age, disability, sexuality, religion or faith.