Curriculum Leader English:
Leadership scale L1 to L12
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a high performing English faculty and a team of talented, dedicated practitioners committed to ensuring that every child reaches their potential. Cathedral Academy is an ambitious and forward thinking school who, under new leadership is at the start of an exciting journey. Building on the success of recent results we are looking for a strong and inspiring leader to play a pivotal role in shaping the way forward.
Successful candidates will be:
- Excellent classroom practitioners committed to innovative teaching and learning
- Able to inspire, motivate, challenge and support students to achieve
- Familiar with AQA English and English Literature specifications
- Organised, conscientious and able to work to deadlines
- Committed to extra-curricular and enrichment opportunities
- A strong team player
At Cathedral Academy we offer:
- Specialist accommodation and a supportive learning environment
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with Specialist Practitioners
- A team committed to supporting students to achieve their potential
High level of professional support and development
- Opportunities for staff development and progression
If you have the commitment, ambition and drive required to make a difference we want to hear from you.
Awareness and understanding of the issues surrounding the safeguarding of children are essential and the successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Electronic Application forms and further details are available via email to email@example.com or telephone 01924 330640
Please return application forms via email or by post to Heather Eyre, HR Administrator/HR Support, Cathedral Academy, Thornes Road, Wakefield,
WF2 8QF Fax 01924 382674
We can only accept completed application forms, CVs will not be considered.
Please contact the academy to enquire further
Closing Date: 25th September 2017