Curriculum Leader ESOL
Reference Number: SCCG2057
Salary: Starting salary £23,833 a pro rata of £39,723
with incremental progression to £24,654 a pro rata of £41,091 per annum.
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Sunday 19th January 2020
Interview Date: Week commencing 27th January 2020
Location: City Skills
Contract Type: Fixed term to October 2020 (maternity cover)
Hours per Week: 0.6 FTE
As a Curriculum Leader you will be an inspirational and outstanding teacher who promotes the highest levels of achievement for all students. Using your enthusiasm and expertise you will work closely with your team; leading, developing and monitoring the curriculum so as to maximise the achievement of all students.
The prospective candidate should have a proven track record of teaching ESOL across a variety of levels and it is essential that applicants have a genuine interest in this subject area. Experience of teaching 16 -18 students is desirable.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information, please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Reason to Join Us:
• Sixth Form College’s Association style terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes for the latest technology, mobile phones & bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.