ASPIRE, GROW, SUCCEED
We are seeking to appoint an inspiring and forward-thinking leader for PE. You will be an outstanding practitioner with strong management, previous leadership experience and must have a clear focus on exceptional outcomes for all.
The successful post holder will:-
- Have a proven track record of leading and raising standards in the department.
- Be an inspirational leader with a proven track record of raising standards & progress of students.
- Embrace the current changes to the curriculum and drive up progress and outcomes.
- Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students, staff and the wider community.
- Have a professional drive, energy, determination and aspiration.
- Collaborate and work with key leaders across school to support further school improvement.
We will offer:-
- A talented and committed staff team fully supportive of each other. This includes framework for staff voice and a fair workload charter to ensure wellbeing and a good work life balance.
- A Headteacher, Leadership Team and Governing Body committed to creating a school of outstanding practice
- The opportunity to grow in your teaching practice and work with young people in a truly comprehensive, multi-cultural community environment.
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Fantastic building resources and facilities
If you share our values, ambition, have a proven track record, and relish a new challenge we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to apply for this post please email for an application pack or alternatively, you can telephone leaving your postal address. The pack will include further details about the post, including how to apply.
Closing date: Sunday 20th May 2018
Interviews: w/c 21st May 2018.
Allerton Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding recruitment checks.
We are also an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.