"At Lady Manners School we strive to attain the highest standards in our work, have respect for others and develop our individual talents."
CURRICULUM LEADER FOR PHYSICS
TLR 2B (£4,538)
Required for September 2019
Lady Manners School is a vibrant and successful mixed comprehensive in the heart of the stunning Peak District. We are a Foundation school with 1308 students on roll including 257 in the Sixth form. Our students and staff make this a wonderful place to work.
The post provides an exciting opportunity for an innovative and forward thinking individual to lead and develop the successful Physics Department. The role will give the chance to make a significant impact on the teaching and learning of Physics and will provide the challenge to fully promote and enhance this vital STEM subject.
You will be joining a department of highly supportive, friendly and dedicated Science colleagues led by a Director of Science committed to the professional development of the staff and the best possible experience for students.
• outstanding students and supportive colleagues
• a tradition of excellent results well above national averages
• a strong middle leadership and senior leadership team
• a wide ranging and exciting extra-curricular programme
• a vibrant, popular and successful Science department
The successful candidate will:
• be an outstanding teacher of Science
• have a strong vision for the development of Science
• have the skills and determination to lead initiatives
• be able to work well in a team and to inspire, motivate and lead staff
• be able to inspire students of all abilities to achieve their highest potential
• be committed to delivering high quality teaching and learning and achieving excellent results
The Science Department has seen results and progress rise to impressive levels over the past few years and the successful candidate will be able to build from this strong position.
Application packs are available by e-mail: email@example.com) or at www.ladymanners.net/vacancies.
Lady Manners School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We have a supportive environment with access to training and development opportunities
Closing date for applications is 9.00 am Wednesday 23 January 2019.